How to schedule a PeopleSoft PS Query?
PS Query is an important tool to get information from PeopleSoft tables. Mostly users run PS Query directly from Query Manager to get the output. But you can also schedule any PS Query to setup one or more runs of a query.
Recurrence can be set to run query on daily, weekly, monthly basis or you can customize as per your requirement. You can also select the format of output result on process request page.
You can also schedule query to get full result set, in case you get “Query result set too large” error.
Steps to Schedule a PS Query
- Navigate to Reporting Tools, Query, Schedule Query.
- Select a run control ID, and click the Run button.
- Complete the fields on the Process Scheduler Request page.
- Click the OK button to run the query.
- Click the Process Monitor link to view the status of your request.
In this video, you will learn how to schedule a PS Query: