Cannot Undeploy Search Definitions. Receive Error “Service Exception: ns2:CreatableAdminObjectFault : EQA-11000: The object with key …. was not found”
While trying to undeploy a search definition, following error can be encountered and the search definition doesn’t get undeployed as a result.
Service Exception: ns2:CreatableAdminObjectFault : EQA-11000: The object with key “[name=xxx]” and type “schedule” was not found. (262,1018) PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.MESSAGE.AdminResponse.OnExecute Name:AdminResponse PCPC:1452 Statement:20
Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.AdminService.OnExecute Name:doService Statement:894
Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.AdminService.OnExecute Name:delete Statement:848
Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.AdminService.OnExecute Name:RemovePSFTSource Statement:261
Called from:PTSF_DP_SBO_WRK.PTSF_UNDEPLOY_BTN.FieldChange Statement:111
To resolve this issue, do the following to reconcile the PeopleSoft database and the Oracle SES database.
- Go to the PeopleTools -> Search Framework -> Administration -> Deploy/Delete Object.
- Check the Search Definition that you want to undeploy.
- Click the “Report Sync Issues” button.
- After doing this, you should get a hyperlink next to the search definition that shows “Reset Definition for Deploy”.
- Click that hyperlink and it should undeploy the definition.