Oracle has released PeopleSoft HCM Image 44 and with the release of new HCM image, lots of bugs have been fixed.
Over 440 updates including bugs & new features have been released with the latest image. Tax Update 22-D is also included with this image and 22-E will be released as a PRP patch in December 2022.
HCM Image 44 also comes with the new features such as:
- Employee Self-Service for Schedule Change Requests
- Processed Absences Insights Dashboard
- Fluid Benefits Life Events Visualizations
- Configurable Benefits Statement
- Fluid Benefit Plan Comparison Additional Usability Enhancement
- Additional Remote Worker Analytics
- Direct Deposit Extended Functionality
- U.S. Tax Preparer Import File
- Program Funding Configuration
- Year-End Detail Access for All Users in Employee Self-Service
- Update Applicant List from Applicant Merge Process
- Advanced Element Trace Option
You can watch the HCM Image 44 Highlights video released by Oracle.
The detailed report generated from CFO tool shows the list of all the new features that were released with PeopleSoft HCM Image 44. See the list of new features below.
- Added the Configurable Benefits Statement feature to support configuration of Benefits Statements sections and individual fields.
- Added the ability for administrators to define Statements templates and associate them to different Statement types.
- Added Benefits Plan Comparison usability enhancements.
- Enhanced the fluid Forms and Approval Builder to include reporting. This enhancement generates runtime SQL views for each form, which can be used for reporting purposes. The newly added Reporting Authorization section can be used to specify reporting roles.
- Added the ability to generate the element trace for a single employee or a list of employees, as well as the ability to generate the trace even when the payroll execution fails.
- Added Real Time Indexing (RTI) support for Benefits Life Events Insights. The real time indexing configuration for HC_BEN_APPR_DATA, HC_BEN_ATTACH_DATA, HC_BEN_EOI_DATA and HC_BEN_LE_DATA indexes is recommended for PeopleTools 8.59.09 or higher.
- Delivered the Life Events Insights dashboard that allows administrators to view visualizations for active life events and perform actions based on their statuses.
- Added Real Time Indexing (RTI) support for Benefits Admin Processing Insights. The real time indexing configuration for the HC_BEN_ADMINERR_DATA index is recommended for PeopleTools 8.59.09 or higher.
- Delivered the Benefits Admin Process Insights dashboard that allows administrators to review, analyze, and take action on the benefits schedule summary data.
- Added the Quick Calculation functionality to calculate paychecks directly from paylines for individual employees in US Federal Payroll.
- Enhanced the Direct Deposit functionality in Employee Self Service to support additional setup options, such as requiring employees to create remaining balance accounts, removing check as a payment method, not allowing employees to delete their last accounts, setting the default option for suppress direct deposit advice print, specifying the maximum account number limit, and setting job action-based direct deposit overrides. Other enhancements include new pages, text and message updates to support the improved Direct Deposit process.
- Added the Program Funding Configuration feature to allow new Paid Family Medical Leave regulations to be delivered with minimal effort in Payroll for North America. The feature provides an interface for tax and program definition, program association with states, and calculation rule setup for new program tax classes. Configuration information is used in Payroll reports and General Ledger to process taxes for new programs, and tax data available to other modules, such as Paycheck Modeler, W-4 processing, and Year-End processing, which are associated with new taxes.
- Added the Create W-2 Import File functionality for administrators to produce files used to import W-2 or W-2c information to tax preparation software for employees.
- Added the ability for all users to view W-2/W-2c and other territory year-end forms details without enabling screen reader mode for themselves individually.
- Added the ability for all users to view Fluid T4/T4A year-end slips details without enabling screen reader mode for themselves individually.
- Added the ability for all users to view Fluid RL-1/RL-2 year-end slips details without enabling screen reader mode for themselves individually.
- Added the ability to update applicant lists when applicants are merged.
- Added the Employee Self Service Schedule feature that enables employees to Trade their Shift or Give up their Shift in Time and Labor.
- Added the ability to support the Employee Self Service Schedule transactions on Team Calendar, which will allow employees to Trade their shift or Give up their shift.
- Enhanced Guided Self Service to restrict managers from submitting more than one transaction at a time for an employee. Organizations have the ability to activate multiple transactions for all transactions or enable it at a transaction level.
- Delivered the Processed Absence Analytics dashboard that enables administrators and managers to view visualizations for processed absences, including paid and unpaid absences and negative absence balances.
- Added new visualizations to existing Remote Worker dashboards for administrators and managers.
- Added Real Time Indexing (RTI) support for Remote Worker dashboards. The real time indexing configuration for Remote Worker indexes is recommended for PeopleTools 8.59.10 or higher.
- Added preprocessing for index HC_JPM_PERSON_PROFILE to support Real Time Indexing (RTI). This feature uses PeopleTools search technology and is recommended for PeopleTools release 8.59.10 or higher.
- Added the ability to enable Real Time Indexing (RTI) for Absence Request indexes to transmit data to Search when transactions are saved. This allows near real-time updates to your indexed data. This feature uses PeopleTools search technology and is recommended for PeopleTools release 8.59.11 or higher.