Hopefully you are enjoying the summer. Days are getting hot and the job market for PeopleSoft consultants is getting hotter. Especially in demand are the consultants for the 9.2 upgrade – almost every one is doing upgrade now-a-days. Some of the most referenced keywords in our website reflect the same trend : PeopleSoft Remote Lab, PeopleSoft Upgrade, PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
Here are a few updates:
We are excited to have launched and sold 50+ copies of our first e-Book “Create Your PeopleSoft Remote Lab under 24 hours.” It’s a step by step guide to setup your own PeopleSoft 9.2 application on cloud. Best for PeopleSoft Admins or someone who wants to learn installing and configuring PeopleSoft.
PeopleSoft Training Update:
Successfully completed the training May 2014 batches and we are preparing for the next training batches to start on August 4, 2014. Upcoming training are listed here:
We’ve arranged trainings on the following topics:
- Time and Labor
- AWE & Workflow for HCM and FSCM
- Integration Broker
- PeopleSoft Technical Development
- PeopleSoft HCM Functional
- PeopleSoft SES
- PeopleSoft Test Framework
- PeopleSoft Admin & Upgrade
- PeopleSoft Security Admin
- PeopleSoft Load Testing
Apologies to those whose requested courses could not be started.
For details of upcoming training, click here.
- 23,000+ total visitors in June – highest monthly visitors till date.
- Top traffic generating countries continue to be US (44%) and India (26%) and the top traffic generating cities continued to be Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai accounting to a total of 15% of the visits.
We need PeopleSoft trainers for almost all the topics on PeopleSoft. There was never a better time to share your PeopleSoft knowledge and get rewarded. Join us.