if you’re a PeopleSoft Administrator, you would have come across this situation: After entering the login details on the PeopleSoft PIA page, browser shows blank page and URL keeps on blinking intermittently in the address bar at the bottom
Below steps are suggested to resolve this issue of PIA login page showing intermittent behaviour:
- Please make sure the system time of the local client machines is correct and synchornized with PeopleSoft Server. In case the time difference is more than session time out set at webserver ,user IE will keep on looping after the login screen.
- In your browser, check the Internet Options > Connections > Lan Settings and see whether there is any proxy server specified there.
- Try setting Security Medium-low for local intranet, Low for trusted sites.
- Add the Authentication Domain into the Exceptions for use of the Proxy. In IE, > Connections> LAN Settings > set the *.AuthDomain to Proxy Exceptions.
- Disable all browser popup blockers.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and Hit Restore Defaults.
- Try turning off HTTP 1.1 Settings from the Advanced Tab.