When running validation on the Search Instance “Call Back Properties”, the validation fails with the error:
Validation failed : Call back URL does not match with Target Location URL (262,1313)
Validation failed : Call back URL does not match with Target Location URL
If you’re not sure where it is – here is the navigation for the same:
The cause of the error is that the Search Instance “Call back URL” and the Integration Broker “Target Location URL” are not the same – both the URLs need to have the exact same value or they will not pass validation, resulting in the “Call back URL does not match with Target Location URL” error.
Compare the Search Framework “Call Back” URL value to the Integration Broker “Target Location” URL as follows:
Check Integration Broker “Target Location” URL:
- Navigate to PeopleTools -> Integration Broker -> Configuration -> Service Configuration
- Click “Setup Target Locations”
- Check the “Target Location”
- Get the URL mentioned in the Target Location field.
Update the Call Back Properties Section
- Navigate to PeopleTools, Search Framework, Administration, Search Instance
- Go to the Call Back Properties section and update the URL value in the “URL” field.
- Hit Save.
After you update the URLs to be the same value, then rerun the Search Instance “Call Back Validation” to verify it is successful.
The URL values in must match exactly and should be in this format: